You are entitled to return your goods within 28 days of dispatch for a credit/refund or exchange (We can only offer exchanges on goods that are the same price as the returned goods).
Returned goods must be:
-Returned within 28 days of the dispatch date – You must notify us of the return within 21 days of the dispatch date
- Unworn, unwashed and unaltered, in original packaging with labels attached
- Returns can take up to 10 working days to be processed, so if you need your exchange quickly, you can send your return back for a refund, and place a new order online for the size/style you need. The cost of your delivery charge will not be refunded.
If you requested an exchange: In stock items will be dispatched within 3 working days, out of stock items will be ordered from our supplier.
If you have received faulty goods/the wrong item -
Any goods which are faulty due to a manufacturing fault can be returned to us for a refund or exchange, as per the usual return instructions
If the item’s fault has been caused by external factors, e.g. incorrectly washing/drying, this would not be eligible for a return.
Our return’s team will check the goods for the fault and contact you if there are any issues. If the fault is deemed to be a manufacturing fault we will refund/exchange as requested
- Fill in the returns form found inside your parcel, you will need a GRN (Goods return number) – Please email email@example.com or call 0161 477 4438 to get your unique code
- Put your goods and return form inside your return package (You can use the original packaging that your order was delivered in) and secure the parcel ready to be posted
- Put your order number on the DPD return label and attach to the front of your parcel
- Take your parcel to your nearest DPD collection point. You can find your nearest store here – www.dpd.co.uk/pickuplocator